CENTRAL BANK SOCCER TOURS SELECTION PROCESS GUIDELINES
Version 1.03 - updated January 2003
1. Selection criteria and factors for the tour sub committee's consideration include:
a) to be a serving Bank employee or a current Bank pensioner or an Ex Bank FSA employee, and a current member of both the Sports Club and Soccer section; those ex Bank staff with deferred pensions do not qualify.
b) to have been a regular playing member of the Soccer section for at least one complete season leading up to the Tour and to be fit to play on tour (unless nominated as an official);
c) disciplinary record on the pitch and behaviour off it, in particular on tour;
d) payment record generally and any monies owing to the Soccer section;
e) playing ability or contribution to the Soccer section as a non-playing official;
f) commitment to the Soccer section e.g. playing availability, 100 Club membership, Soccer section social functions, attendance at training
g) whether selected for previous tours, in particular more recently.
2. All eligible Soccer section members are to be circulated at the earliest opportunity with basic details (venue, dates approx maximum cost) and to the invited to offer themselves for selection.
3. A register of tourists to be set up and maintained by Team Secretary to aid future selection.
4. All Soccer section members to be informed of the agreed selection criteria for Central Bank tours
5. All those selected to go on a particular tour to be advised in writing of their selection at the earliest opportunity and, at intervals thereafter, of all important information affecting them.
6. The selections made are subject to ratification by the full Soccer Section Committee